Dropcash News

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Dropcash XML Parser

This is cool: a simple PHP parser for Dropcash's XML feed. Dropcash Parser written by Matt Warren lets you display your Dropcash campaigns in any manner you wish.

Also, and I bet this wasn't obvious to people, but you can set up your own Dropcash page by copying the <form> tags and placing them on your own site. Keep the IPN information in-tact and PayPal will continue to ping the correct server. Change the "thank you" page variable to your own page and now nobody will even know you are running a Dropcash campaign.

4 Comments:

  • I got a 404 on the parser link. :-(

    By Blogger ted, at November 12, 2004 at 10:00 PM  

  • Yeah, the page is gone... What's the parser look like?
    Code? Location?

    By Blogger Seth, at December 6, 2004 at 9:42 AM  

  • it's still 404 on 2Jan05

    By Blogger ted, at January 2, 2005 at 10:39 AM  

  • Hello, the only functionality of dropcash that I want to show the enduser is the statusbar. Basically I want something similar to the badge that a statusbar and a button which would have locally hosted thankyou and cancel pages, but report the ipn data to dropcash to allow the statusbar to update.

    I know I can use the php parser script, but is there any way to pull the statusbar, or do I have to render that on my own?

    Thanks

    By Blogger Sunil, at January 5, 2005 at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home